Breaking Bricks revitalises the classic 1970’s arcade brick, ball and paddle games while taking a few cues from pinball.
Up to four players can play with or against each other in a variety of game modes.
All presented in timeless pixel perfect 8-bit graphics and sound.
Breaking Bricks strives to mix the best of old and new and bring the classic genre into the now.
Currently a work in progress, Breaking Bricks will be released on Steam and mobile devices in the near future.
Red Wolf Games is a South Australian based indie game company focusing on HTML5 games.
Breaking Bricks Features
- 1 - 4 player simultaneous players.
- 198 levels and 13 challenging boss battles.
- Gamepad plug and play controller support.
- Co-op and competitive multiplayer modes.
- Special game modes; endless, boss rush and invader.
- 8-bt graphics and sound.
- Locally savable high scores and achievements.
- Unlockable secrets and hidden content.
How do I control the game?
To control the game you can either plug in a gamepad or use the keyboard. Controls can be changed within the options menu. Here are the default key bindings:
- Player 1: Start Game = 1, Move Left = Left Arrow, Move Right = Right Arrow, Hard Hit / Action 1 = Up Arrow, Light Hit / Action 2 = Down Arrow
- Player 2: Start Game = 2, Move Left = A, Move Right = D, Hard Hit / Action 1 = W, Light Hit / Action 2 = S
- Player 3: Start Game = 3, Move Left = J, Move Right = L, Hard Hit / Action 1 = I, Light Hit / Action 2 = K
- Player 4: Start Game = 4, Move Left = Numpad 4, Move Right = Numpad 6, Hard Hit / Action 1 = Numpad 8, Light Hit / Action 2 = Numpad 5
Any comments, feedback, bug reports, etc... Email me at Matthew.Vecchio@gmail.com
Matthew Vecchio email
© 2017 - Red Wolf Games
© 2014 - This is a free website template by Rick Waalders